Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Fun in the Sun Starts Today!

Hello all of you amazing people! I just wanted to send out a reminder that the Fun in the Sun Photo Hunt begins today! We are kicking it off with the 50/60s beach party tonight at 7 PM SLT. There will be exclusive gifts you can only receive at the party. I hope to see you all there! I must admit I am very excited about this event. The party as well as the photo hunt is open for everyone to participate so bring your friends along.

To find out all the details about the contest check this blog post. All rules must be followed for contest entries to be valid. 

This event would not be possible without the sponsorship of Strokerz Toyz and the Hard Alley Social Club. I want to thank them for all the support.


I need to go take care some last-minute preparations, and I will see you all tonight! Oh I almost forgot here is your limo to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment