Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Fun in the Sun Photo Hunt is Almost Over!!!

Hello all you wonderful people! I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that today is the last day for the Fun in the Sun Photo Hunt! I can't believe that it's almost over, but you know what comes next? We pick the winners! Don't forget entries will stop being accepted at 11:59 PM SLT on the 18th. I also want to remind you that this contest is open to EVERYONE so tell your friends.

For a reminder of the rules and prizes please check this blog post. I would like to thank our cosponsors for helping us make this a great event for you guys, we couldn't have done it without them!

I look forward to seeing all of the photos tonight! Until then... Happy shooting (while you have the chance)!




No comments:

Post a Comment