Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Big Thank You from LUMIPro and TexasRob!

Hello everyone! I am happy to report that our very first gallery opening was a success. The quality of work displayed by TexasRob was awesome, and it was so great to see so many of you come and show your support. I have a message from Rob for everyone, "I want to express my thanks to the LUMIPro staff and to everyone who came to the opening of the exhibit. I was overwhelmed at being chosen and by the show of support from my fellow photographers." If you want to find out more about the artist I interviewed Rob for Attention Magazine.

While Stefan was at the opening he grabbed a couple screenshots of the action.


Don't worry if you were unable to attend the opening, TexasRob's exhibit will be up at least until the 29th of October. I wanted to take a moment and share a few of the great photography you will find there...




If these don't make you want to go check it out, I am not sure what will! Here is a ride to get you there. I am so excited about getting to feature the photographers in our amazing community. You never know who might be next!

I also want to remind everyone to keep your eyes on the blog; we have some very exciting things coming up like... beta testing LUMIPro 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment