Saturday, February 20, 2016

Don't Forget To Vote!

*** Saunters into the room carrying a stack of ballots. She slowly walks over to the desk and takes a seat before turning to the crowd with smile. ***

Hi everybody! I know we haven't had in a while, but here we are! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I am doing great after my surgery. Thank you everybody for keeping me in your thoughts. You guys are always so amazing. As you all know we are nominated for the Avi Choice Awards this year. I was hoping that I could ask you all to be amazing again, and consider voting for us again this year. It was with all of your help that we won last year!

Are you wondering how you can vote? Just go to the Avi Choice Awards website, scroll down until you see the category for favorite photography/media tool, and then vote!

You guys have been so amazing, and we appreciate your support. We wouldn't be where we are without each of you. I know we can do this again this year. Let's make it happen! Don't forget voting and on the 21st at 8 PM  SLT. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

*** Takes a ballot from the pile, grabs a pen, and then fills in her vote. Looking up she smiles at everyone in the room and gives a wave. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment