Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Spotlight Spotlight!

Hello LUMIlovers! I hope everyone is having a fabulous October. I was just taking a peek through LUMIPro's Flickr Pool, and I thought it would be the perfect time to share a new spotlight. Here we go!

Adra

ARnnO

Moonlight

Pattyjess

Thamas

Titus

Congratulations to each artist featured! I am always amazed by the talent I see from LUMIPro users. You guys are awesome!

Remember, whether or not you are currently a LUMIPro user, you can always drop in my box with any questions or concerns. Here's how to find me in world: Samantha Ansar-Buscaylet (samoanhoneypot)

If you haven't tried LUMIPro yet you can find a fully functioning demo at LUMIPro's World Headquarters. We can also be found on Marketplace.

Well, I think I will let everyone go for now. Until next time... Happy Shooting!

1 comment: