Sunday, August 7, 2016

An Amazing LUMIPro Spotlight!

*** She walks into the room carrying several large frames she sits them on the desk. Picking up an individual frame she walks over to hang it before turning to the crowd. ***

I have really missed you guys! I thought it was time for a LUMIPro spotlight! You guys have been doing some amazing artwork, and I cannot wait to share some with you.

 Medusa by Susanne Drechsler

 My Soul by Enzo Santana

There Can Be No Light Without With The Dark by Stella Mahogany 

The Wait by Kieth Porterfield 

 Dinner Plans by Angi Manners

 Save Me! by Kimma

 Sing me a Song by Eyes of Desire

In Chains by Ninip

Everything to Give by Edana Von Caucaland

Aren't these just amazing? I am so impressed! I just want to remind you guys that if your photos are not downloadable I cannot spotlight them. Oh and don't forget to tell all your friends about LUMIPro! As I always say... Happy Shooting!

*** After hanging the last frame she gives a small wink and heads for the door. ***
 

No comments:

Post a Comment