Monday, December 14, 2015

A Big Thank You From LUMIPro To You!

*** Skips into the new flash mob gallery in her pajamas carrying pillows and a blanket. Laying them out she has a seat, before looking up. ***

I am so glad you are all here! I know it is late, but I just had to take a moment to thank everyone. Each one of you helped to make the release of LUMIPro 2016 amazing!

Still need to get your hands on LUMIPro 2016? If you are a current user just wear your old hud, and a new one will be sent to you. If you don't currently own a LUMIPro you can try a fully functioning demo in our sales gallery. LUMIPro is also available on marketplace

We still have some canvases left at the LUMIPro 2016 Flash Mob Gallery if any of our users would like to put up a photo. If any of you amazing bloggers write about the new LUMIPro please let me know. I would love to share them with others. 

Now to thank some amazing people who helped us make this release possible, To all of our beta testers, thank you for all you did! This release would not be what it is without you. To our amazing animation creators: IMAGE ESSENTIALS, KaTink, {NANTRA}, ...: Something New :..., and Variposa thank you! Thanks to all their hard work LUMIPro 2016 has some exclusive animations! We also can't forget the 28 amazing gobos contributed by our very own TexasRob McRae!

I also want to thank the amazing people who helped me make the release party spectacular. To Mochi, thank you for taking time away from designing to help me put together the venue. If you ever need an amazing event DJ, Ambrosous Core is the man to see! I also have to thank you to BabyGirlnDaddy2 for helping me look beautiful at the party. 

So many thank yous; but don't worry, I didn't forget our amazing users! We are so humbled that you let us be a part of your artistic expression each day. We are so thankful for each of you! At LUMIPro we pledge to continue bringing the best tool and community experience we can.

I think it is my bed time so... Happy Shooting!

*** With a small wave and a smile she reaches up to turn out the light. *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment