Wednesday, September 30, 2015

How About We Catch Up With A LUMIPro Spotlight!

*** She walks into the sales gallery her red heels clicking on the floor as several men dressed for a black tie event follow behind with large photographs. Sitting at the front desk, she nods to the men and they begin hanging the new artwork. Slowly she looks up tossing her red hair over her shoulder. ***

Oh, I didn't know anyone was here. I am sorry you guys haven't seen me, I have been dealing with a stomach ulcer, yay bland diets! Well I am doing better, and I realized the people must be craving a LUMIPro Spotlight. So here you go...







I just love all of these photos! Thank you for your patience everyone. We are back! As always if you need any help I am always a message away. Also if you have any issues getting a LUMIPro demo just let me know. Well until next time... Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment