Monday, March 20, 2017

What Can LUMIPro Offer You?!

*** She opens the door, and with a smile, she ushers you in the gallery. ***

Feel free to take a look around while we chat. I know that many of you have been trying to decide whether LUMIPro is right for you. I thought I would see what I could do to help by sharing some information with you.

What is LUMIPro?

LUMIPro is a professional grade lighting tool and yet easy to start using the day you buy it. 
•    Fine control of lighting and shadows
•    Ability to pose yourself and/or all your models and groups as large as 10
•    Ability to save your scene lighting, camera, pose, and eye position and restore it on another day, even with different models
•    Shoot anywhere without rez even on no-script sims.  Great for product designers and bloggers
•    Hold 100s of your own purchased or created animation or use over 180 animations and exclusive mocaps from some of the grid’s best designers
•    Updates are always FREE for life

I have seen so much beautiful artwork created with the help of LUMIPro, and I myself bought back in December 2013. I absolutely love it, but instead of hearing for me I would love to share some of her reviews with you...

Excellent !!!
Posted March 19, 2017 by Alizeee22 5 stars
It's just fabulous! I did not think that this could be created in this world. I bought it without thinking. Thank you, It's just a great job. And it helps me a lot. 10 stars :)

Awesome!
Posted March 18, 2017 by angelina Courier 5 stars
Love it. Saves a lot of time setting up lighting etc.

Worth it!!
Posted February 26, 2017 by ZoeySchimmer 5 stars
At first because of cost I was not sure if I wanted to purchase the product but being a photographer in SL I had to try it....SOOOO HAPPY I DID!!! Very awesome!!! I loveeee it!!! Awesome friendly creator as well!!!!
Thanks!!! ♥♥♥

LOVE IT
Posted February 20, 2017 by crypticbabe 5 stars
Brilliant light system with amazing colors and features im excited to learn more about this product and the creators are so wonderful too! if I could give 10 stars I would!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Just awesome!!
Posted February 12, 2017 by BooBoo Lovenkraft 5 stars
I have been taking SL photos for over 9 years and not once did I know this existed. Than I received it as a gift and now I'd never take pictures without it. It adds the right lightening and the right shadowing to create the photo that you would get not in a game. It is truly amazing and between being able to add your own lighting and with lifetime updates you can not go wrong

MUST HAVE
Posted February 10, 2017 by enos Lefevre 5 stars
If you want to take some really nice pictures, this is a must have. Easy to use and has lots of options. I only wish I had bought it sooner!

To take a peek at more reviews feel free to check us out on the marketplace. If you are interested you can also try a fully functioning demo at our in world headquarters. I hope you will like what you see! If you have any questions or need any assistance don't hesitate to contact me, Samantha Ansar-Buscaylet (SamoanHoneyPot Resident). Until next time... Happy Shopping and of course Happy Shooting! 

*** Her hips sway as she walks to the door. Looking over her shoulder she gives a small wave and a wink before heading outside. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment