Thursday, December 24, 2015

I Hear Santa Is On His Way...

*** She shuffles into the sales gallery, in her soft fluffy Christmas pajamas, carrying a plate of homemade cookies and a large glass of milk. Gently placing them on the table she turns to the crowd. *** 

Shhh, I heard Santa Clause is coming to LUMIPro. I wonder have you all been naughty or nice this year?

*** Giggles ***

Well if you are still trying to decide what to ask Santa for last minute, why not a LUMIPro?


It is the gift that will light up your holidays and beyond! If Santa needs directions we can be found in-world and on marketplace. If you don't go to sleep I hear he won't come if you all are still here. Don't worry I will keep watch. Well until next time... Happy Holidays and Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment