Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mr. LUMIPro Featured in Pro•voc•a•tive Magazine!


*** Runs into the sales galley all excited waving a magazine in the air. ***

Hey there everybody! Well our awesome Mr. LUMIPro would never brag about himself... So I am going to! Stefan has been featured in Pro•voc•a•tive Magazine's January issue as their feature photographer! I am so excited for him that I just had to share it with all of you.


Pro•voc•a•tive Magazine is a great publication full of great things like fashion designers, feature models, feature couples, feature photographers, and so much more. It brings a sensual side to news, and Rosalee Rhiadra was a joy to work with. In the article Stefan talks about what inspired him to create LUMIPro and what is to come. It also features several of his works. Some of them have never been released to the public so here is a sneak peak.




I hope you guys will enjoy the article and all that Pro•voc•a•tive Magazine has to offer! Click here to get your copy or ask for a copy in world. I wonder how long it will take before he realizes I told you all.

*** Skips off and giggles. ***

Until next time ... Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment