Sunday, September 15, 2019

Theme Of The Week!

Hello, my lovelies! We had our very first them of the week this last week with, ''A Little Bit Of Magic'' Since it was our first theme I thought I would everyone a bit more time, but I am ready to share a few of my favorites with you all. Here we go...




These photos are wonderful! I want to thank everyone who took time to participate in this theme of the week. So now for the new theme...

BLACK AND WHITE!

It seemed like people were struggling a bit with tagging photos so I thought I would try having people add LUMIProThemeWeek to their photo title. 

So to take part in this weeks theme add your photos to LUMIPro's Flickr Group, put LUMIProThemeWeek in your title, and don't forget to use LUMIPro!

We will stop taking entries on Friday, and we will announce our favorites with a new theme on Saturday. 

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Until next time... Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment