Monday, August 26, 2019

What Can LUMIPro Offer You?!

Hello everyone! So last night I was hanging out with a friend, and they wanted to know more about LUMIPro. This got me to thinking maybe it was time I share with all of you, who haven't taken the plunge, what LUMIPro can offer...

LUMIPro is a professional grade lighting tool and yet easy to start using the day you buy it.

- Fine control of lighting and shadows
- Ability to pose yourself and/or all your models and groups as large as 10
- Ability to save your scene lighting, camera, pose, and eye position and restore it on another day, even with different models
- Create and save your own favorite colors
- Shoot anywhere without rez even on no-script sims.  Great for product designers and bloggers
- Hold 100s of your own purchased or created animation or use over 200 animations and exclusive mocaps from some of the grid’s best designers
- Updates are always FREE for life



Since I purchased my LUMIPro in 2013 I have seen some amazing work created by various artists. I am always in awe of the work people create using LUMIPro. Let me share just a couple...




These photos barely scratch the surface of what LUMIPro users have created. To see more check out the LUMIPro Flickr Group. You can also find us on Marketplace. Here are some of the reviews you will find...

UMIPro Above and Beyond.
Posted August 06, 2019 by Anjelica Andel 5 stars

So, I have been on SL for almost as long as SL has been around. I have always loved taking pictures as a way to document my life in SL. I have gotten into blogging. I used wind lights, local lights and self made projectors. I found it annoying having to adjust and add multiple projectors, make them bigger/smaller. Getting a butterfly effect on mine or others faces was hard, You had to adjust each small projector just right on each person in a group photo. I got fet up and took to MP. I found LUMIPro. There was the answer to all of My problems. I watched all of the videos the team has. Not only can I use the LUMIPro for myself. I can use it with other people, group photos, items to add to my wardrobe but even locking and making the projector invisible for around my land. You do not even have to have rez rights. You can just wear the included lights and projector right onto your avi and work the HUD as normal, on top of that you can give them to anyone and work it from the HUD. very minimal adjusting and again right from the HUD. I use this daily and would never give it up. The staff are amazing and very helpful and always there to assist you with any questions you have. You will not be disappointed. Well work every last Linden!

Well worth the money!
Posted July 11, 2019 by MeganOspanky 5 stars

I recently received the Lumipro hud as a gift. I had been putting off buying it because it looks so complicated to use. After watching the video listed at the bottom of hud's MP page I found out exactly how wrong I was. It's so simple and now my pictures look better. Thank you to Stefan Buscaylet for making it and thank you to Lucky for buying it for me!

Excelent
Posted May 31, 2019 by DwightLewis 5 stars

To be honest the quality of my photographs has increased exponentially since I have Lumi Pro, I never thought I could make good pictures, but with this wonderful HUD I feel more and more happy to have it. It is a great investment.



If you still want to why not try a fully functioning demo at LUMIPro's World Headquarters? If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Samantha Ansar-Buscaylet in Second Life.

Oh and don't forget you can check out our gallery artist Immylicious there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment