Saturday, February 17, 2018

And The Winners Are...

First, I want to say what an amazing job everyone did! My guest judge and I were blown away! There were so many great photos we chose 3 winners and 2 honorable mentions. Second, I would like to apologize for the delay in getting the winners out my guest judge got sick. Everyone has waited long enough so here we go!

1st Place: Nancy-Toocool

2nd Place: MsDarkSecret

3rd Place: Gwen Enchanted

Honorable Mention: Allie

Honorable Mention: Brenna Godfrey-Darkmane

Are these winners amazing or what?!  Here is what each of them won...
1st Place: 5,000 Lindens
2nd Place: 3,000 Lindens
3rd Place: 2,000 Lindens
We also decided to give the Honorable Mentions each a gift certificate! To receive your prizes please contact me, Samantha Ansar-Buscaylet in Second Life.  

Congratulations to each of our winners! I want to thank everyone who took the time to enter. We had over 80 entries! The photographs you guys create continue to amaze me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Until next time... Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment