Hello everyone! I wanted to take a little bit of time and remind you guys about the Fun in the Sun Photo Hunt. There are only four days left! We have some great entries so far, but I would love to see more. Here is a recap of the contest details...
First of all what is a photo hunt? The idea is you pick a sim, and all contest entry photos must be taken on whatever Sim was chosen. For our very first photo hunt we will be using Vice Beach. You are welcome to use the entire sim is not just limited to the beach area.
Now let's talk about those pesky rules:
- All photos must be taken on Vice Beach or the other half of the sim Strokerz Toyz.
- All contest entries must be submitted to the Fun in the Sun Flickr Group.
- Entries will be accepted from September 3rd to September 18th (Any entries submitted before or after will not be accepted)
- All of the entries must be RAW shots. (You are welcome to crop your photos, but no other post processing with programs such as Gimp and Photoshop is allowed.)
- Please include your Second Life name in the description of your photos.
- You can submit as many photos as you like.
- The contest is open to everyone! Even people who haven't tried LUMIPro yet can enter. So tell your friends!
And of course we can't forget the awesome prizes!
- The grand prize winner will receive 10,000 lindens and a custom single avatar mocap sponsored by Strokerz Toyz and LUMIPro.
- The first Place winner will receive a gift certificate for the LUMIPro 2016 (winner of two consecutive Avi Choice Awards for Favorite Photography/Media Tool).
- The second place winner will receive a custom couple pose sponsored by Strokerz Toyz.
- The third place winner will receive a photo shoot sponsored by Hard Alley Social Club.
I know you guys are going to do amazing! Please remember that all rules must be followed for an entry to be valid. Also if you use an in world filter, it is not required, but if he can let us know in the description it would be appreciated.
Don't forget the contest ends on the 18th, and tell your friends!
Until next time... Happy Shooting!