Saturday, August 29, 2015

A Sharing Of Art - Take Eight!

This month has been so great for me getting to share the variety of LUMIPro artists. It has been so great to work with the people at Obsession Exposed Gallery for this unique show. If you have not seen it there is still about a week left so please go check it out! Before you do though lets take a peek at some more art...










I really loved this line up of photographs. Thank you for sharing it with me you guys! I really do hope you guys will go see the show. Remember all of the photos were selected from our Flickr Group. So to all of our users if you aren't sharing your work yet, please do! If you aren't a user yet and would like to know more feel free to try a demo in our LUMIPro Sales Gallery. Thank you for letting me share with you guys today. Until next time... Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment