Saturday, February 7, 2015

We Did It!!!


*** Runs into the room excitedly jumping up and down. ***

Stefan has been traveling and I have been sick, but I just had to tell you... YOU GUYS DID IT! I am so excited to announce that LUMIPro has been nominated for the Avi Choice Awards - The Arts this year! He was so surprised. He wanted me to let everyone know how truly honored and humbled he is by all of the support. You guys have been just amazing, we both love the community that LUMIPro users have become.

*** Pulls out a ballot and a pen laying them on the desk with a grin. ***

Well you know what this means everyone, we all have to vote! Lets show everyone just how great we think LUMIPro is, and what a difference it can make in your photographs and videos.To vote for your favorites for the Avi Choice Awards - The Arts just click here. Voting closes at 5pm SLT on February 23rd, so get those votes in while you can! I would like to say congratulations to all of our users that are nominated this. I wish each and everyone of you luck! I just one more thing to say...


Lets put a smile on this face... LUMIPro for the win! Until next time... Happy Voting!

*** Smiles and waves good-bye. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment